PBT Group has a role for a Human Resources Administrator to effectively execute HR administrative functions to ensure on-time delivery.
- Appropriate Tertiary qualification in/or studying towards in Human Resources Management
- At least 3 years HR Administration experience.
- Computer literate (MSOffice and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Human Resources processes
- Be Pro-Active
- Attention to detail
- Deadline orientated
- Customer services orientated
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good organisational, communication and listening skills
- Excellent computer skills (Excel & MSWord, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Report writing skills
- Knowledge of Time and Attendance
About the role:
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries.
- Assist HR Manager with all HR-related queries.
- Coordination and processing all employee HR documentation including new engagements, employee movements, promotions and terminations on the system within agreed timeframes.
- Monthly compilation and submission of the HR report.
- Ensure that all HR-related documentation is processed on the system in line with payroll deadlines.
- Assisting with the recruitment process
- Processing weekly and monthly hours