Our client is seeking German speakers to fulfil the position of International Assistance Coordinator (ACO).
- Communicate over the phone and via email with policyholders and a worldwide network of medical providers
- Co-ordinate logistic arrangements locally and internationally to assist policyholders in medical or difficult travel situations
- Work closely with medical professionals internally and externally
- German speaker with full professional fluency, also in English.
- Pro-active and performing well under pressure
- Flexible and open-minded to ongoing changes and training
- Previous work experience in Medical Assistance, Insurances, Claims Handling or Tourism will be an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Good computer user skills in Microsoft Office tools
- SA Visa already in place
- FSB registered – a big bonus
- They operate local office hours (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm) and 24/7 in various international projects in liaison with other centres around the world
- Must be able to work in shift including some weekends and some evenings/nights per month
Should you meet all the requirements and wish to apply, please send your latest CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org