Help define a fintech company that is reframing payments in the travel industry. We’re growing a team that is focused on delivering market leading payment services to some of Africa’s most successful travel brands. And we’d like your help.
Our Client provides travel companies with the tools and services to add-value to their global payment flows. We use innovative and clean design thinking to solve a complex set of challenges, in a business function that is traditionally seen as a drain on resources.
Our fully supported treasury management platform enables clients to present invoices to their customers for payment in a wide range of currencies using multiple different payment methods. It is built with trust and reliability at its core, allowing our clients to focus their energy and creativity on what they do best.
At the heart of our business are our people: intelligent, optimistic, resilient, self-reflective. If you thrive on technology and working smartly, there’s opportunity to excel, develop and advance your career.
This role provides an incredible opportunity for a motivated, ambitious, target driven individual with an exceptional work ethic to take the lead in customer acquisition and retention. You will be ultimately responsible for driving new sales to our platform and ensuring the successful integration thereof into their business for the long-term.
We have built a robust system that can scale quickly, we’re looking for the right person to get us there.
The company platform is built on Salesforce, the world's number one CRM. You’ll be working with this technology to:
· Achieve monthly and annual revenue targets. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from lead generation to successful onboarding
· Ensure you are up to date with the latest products and services to proficiently sell these to the customer, representing the company with the utmost professionalism & integrity
· Confidently close face-to-face opportunities, resulting in customers utilising as many suitable products & services as possible
· Maintain and manage customer relationships and expectations
· Enquire, prioritise and respond to customer queries and concerns on an ongoing basis
· Discern the major customer desires and problems and communicate them to the development team
· Run quarterly and annual performance reviews
· Grow out a team and assume managerial
responsibilities when the sales revenue increases sufficiently
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The right person to come onboard is going to have:
· Experience working in a senior sales role with high value clients international clients
· A proven ability to meet and exceed targets on a monthly basis, providing excellent customer service in the process and driving customer advocacy across your book.
· A significant track record of getting high value prospects to a operable status
· A strong understanding of sales metrics with the ability to identify areas for improvement
· A sound knowledge of the African travel landscape
· Experience working within the Fintech space
· A passion for technology and exposure to a rapidly scaling environment
Join our vibrant team and you’ll have the opportunity to:
· Work under leadership with a forward-thinking approach to business
· Work with international clients
· Enjoy flexible working hours and a progressive remote working policy
· Receive intentional input and mentoring on your professional and personal development
· Be part of a close office community that promotes creativity and wellness
· Join a team that recognises and celebrates individual contributions to team wins
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link