• Matric or Grade 12 or NQF4
• Information Technology - national diploma or bachelor’s degree (optional)
• Relevant qualifications/certifications in networking / hardware
• Driver’s license minimum code 08
• Minimum of 5 years relevant technical experience in the networking environment with demonstratable skills
• Good Technical understanding of both Local and Wide area networking
• Microsoft Networking Services (Active Directory, DNS, PKI, DHCP)
• Fortinet / Cisco desired
• Network devices (servers, routers, firewalls)
• Network administrator tools (WinSCP, Putty, Wireshark)
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
* GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF FIREWALLS (FORTINET)
• Ticketing systems (Jira)
Email cv firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Android Developer
A well-established company based in Johannesburg is currently looking for Android Developers to join their team, on a 6 months contract with possibility of extension.
3-5 years’ of working experience.
Proficient in Kotlin programming language.
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes.
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces such as ‘touch’.
Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git. Familiarity with continuous integration.
Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Work with outside data sources and APIs. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
IT Skills: Java Kotlin for native development Android studio Git