Senior Network Engineer Required in Linbro Park
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Troubleshooting of network faults
· Configuration of networking equipment
· Configuration of wireless links
o Configuration of new links and client service deployments
o Configuration of new wireless backhaul links implementing into the network
o Tweaking of settings for optimal performance on existing links
o MikroTik configuration on new services and house-keeping
o Storage infrastructure NAS / SAN design, deployment, management, and maintenance
o Virtual infrastructure (MS Windows and Linux), creations, management, and maintenance
o Office 365 tenant management and maintenance.
o Investigating new peering possibilities via NAP or JINX and implementing the BGP peers.
· Extensive knowledge and practical experience within a service provider network environment
· Expert knowledge and skills in BGP, OSPF, advanced OSI model troubleshooting, MPLS
· Knowledge of MikroTik routers and switches
· Knowledge of MikroTik Wireless PTP and PTMP and Ubiquiti wireless PTP and PTMP
· Advanced networking qualification (CCNP / CCIE / MTCINE)
· Fluent in Linux
· Experience with PortaBilling / PortaSwitch or Mitel would be highly advantageous
· Yealink phone programming would be advantageous.
· Any VOIP related certifications highly advantageous
positions @ cmvas .co .za