We are urgently looking for a network administrator(CCNA) to start at the OR Tambo International Airport on the 1st of July 2021 with the following credentials:
- Recognized industry certifications such as Comptia network+ CCNA/CCNP (Route & Switch)
- Cisco specific certifications in Routing and Switching (CCNA minimum)
- CCNP R&S will be an advantage
- CCNP Enterprise Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) & Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) exams passed will also be an advantage
- Minimum 2-3 year’s’ experience in the network routing / switching support domain. Must have dealt directly with external customers delivering to SLAs.
- Cisco CCNA Route and Switch are a pre-requisite.
- Provide Service Operations support to internal and external customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure the correct functioning and maintenance of all internal and external systems and products serviced by Service Operations (including backup configurations)
- Must have own transport and be prepared to travel