Your knowledge of, and experience in designing and developing end-to-end solutions, together with your ability to learn new technologies, will be invaluable and of the utmost importance.
· 3 years proven Delphi application development and design experience
· Good knowledge of Client/Server applications with Façade design pattern
· Applying object-oriented design concepts and writing modular OO applications
· Good experience with build processes and related software e.g.Finalbuilder
· Working with post-relational and relational SQL databases
· MSSQL with SQL experience, modifying & creating database queries, writing of Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views.
· Experience in using Developer Express Components
· Developing and integrating solutions with SOAP and/or RESTful web services using either XML and/or JSON formats.
· Building Java based applications
· Prior experience with Bootstrap, jQuery, Node.js or MVC framework such as React or AngularJS
· Working knowledge of PostgreSQL.
· Git source control
· Working knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence advantageous
Duties and responsibilities
· Review requirements and specifications
· Solution design
· Actively participate in development discussions and planning
· Develop work estimates as part of Scrum planning
· Enhance, maintain, and support the current the company healthcare applications
· Debug and / or refactor existing applications and software modules as required
· Develop clean, modular Delphi applications in an agile and ever-changing environment
· Help drive the application modernization and migration initiatives to successful conclusion
· Interact with other technical staff such as IT, quality assurance, and technical writers
· Quickly respond to critical support issues