● Take full ownership of Service Provisioning and Support teams and report
daily metrics to CEO as part of the Senior Management team.
● Ensure the right team structures, processes and target KPIs are in place and
continually review and fine-tune them to ensure bOnline is well positioned to
provide the highest customer satisfaction levels and NPS.
● Maintain an obsessive focus on KPIs/Analytics, automation of manual
processes and migrating customers to self-care (customer portal) options.
Requires close collaboration with Business Analysis and Development teams.
● Monitor all team metrics obsessively, set clear KPI targets and meet with each
team leaders daily to ensure all teams are on top of their daily Churn
Prevention Metrics with actions agreed daily to resolve backlogs and alerts.
● Coach and motivate Team Leaders to get them to perform at their full potential
with effective support, guidance and coaching.
● Create an energetic buzzing work environment with a passion for delivering
outstanding customer service through outstanding NPS and Customer
Reviews leading to high customer referrals.
● Promote a transparent, metrics-driven culture with a strong work ethic and
values while creating also a energised and fun environment.
● Develop future Team Leaders internally by focusing on hiring the right people
and creating the right structure and environment to develop them.
● Work closely with HR to improve current recruitment, onboarding and
coaching and also to ensure compliance with company policies and
procedures and for all other HR matters.
● Participate in development Sprint meetings to ensure all operations feature
requests and bugs are prioritised to maximise customer satisfaction.
Desired skills and character traits:
● Solid leadership and management abilities
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Energetic, dynamic and quick thinking
● Business or Engineering related degree or equivalent
● At least 2 - 3 years of similar leadership position managing teams.
● Comfortable with technology and Data Analytics
● Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage stressful situations
Perks of Being Part of The Team:
● Centrally located Claremont office with great transport links and shops
● Amazing Jura coffee machine supplied with fresh beans and a private balcony
with a Weber for impromptu lunch-braais
● Newly renovated office with conference space, canteen and large outdoor chill
area facing Table Mountain
● Work with cutting edge technology and Telecoms/VoIP innovations
● Partially subsidised parking
● Casual working environment
● Medical Insurance
● Remuneration will depend on the candidate's qualifications and potential.
***Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted***