A Multi-discipline Solutions provider is seeking a Refrigeration Technician to be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all air conditioning and refrigeration systems, (HVAC) providing a service to industrial and commercial clients. This would include chillers and chilled water plants.
- Customer Satisfaction – always the main objective
- Complete all regularly scheduled maintenance work: inspect, maintain and repair air conditioning and refrigeration units (HVAC) including chilled water systems and chillers.
- Attend to call-outs and breakdowns, in a timely and efficient manner
- Be able to do fault finding and troubleshoot on chillers, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment
- Commissioning of chillers, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment and plant.
- Develop and complete tasks in accordance with the company’s SHEQ and ISO system
- Ability to professionally communicate with clients
- Document and report all visits to customer sites and work performed
- Provides supervision and technical support to staff and clients
- Performs any other special projects and duties as assigned from time to time.
- Trade Certificate – Refrigeration Mechanic (Industrial) or Electrical with refrigeration experience.
- Matric Certificate or equivalent technical N3 level
- Valid Safe Handling of Refrigerant Certificate, advantages
- Experience with Chillers and Chilled water plant, advantages
- Minimum five years HVAC and or Refrigeration experience
- A valid Code 08 driver’s license
- Excellent communication and customer relations experience
- Computer literate