· 8-10 years’ experience in relevant programming language
· On premise virtualisation technology expertise
· Experience in testing (manual or automated testing
· Web and digital project experience advantageous
· Agile working experience advantageous
· Skill Group: Business Intelligence Solutions
· Skill: Splunk
· Develops and customizes Splunk apps and dashboards.
· Implements integration with external systems.
· Builds advanced visualizations
· Able to translate complex requirements into functional software.
· Ingesting, monitoring, visualizing and analysing data technology experience
· Splunk Search Processing Language (SPL), Splunk Data Ingest & configuration preferred
· Amazon Web Services experience required
· Automation experience in PowerShell and Python
· Ingest pipelines experience in Cribl
· Windows and Linux systems and shell commands