**Job Advert: FUNCTIONAL FEATURE ARCHITECT**
Are you a seasoned Java developer with a passion for creating scalable, innovative solutions? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams to design and implement cutting-edge systems? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are a leading technology company at the forefront of the industry, and we're on the lookout for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join our team. We value innovation, excellence, and collaboration, and we're committed to delivering top-notch solutions to our international clients.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will need to bring your expertise in the following essential skills:
- Backend development
- Proficiency in reading, interpreting, and writing Java code
- Microservice Architecture
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment)
- Experience working with REST services and RESTful APIs
- Mastery of JSON and XML with Schema
- Strong SQL skills, including DB2, Postgres, and Oracle
- Knowledge of Apache and WebLogic 12.1.3 Server
- Familiarity with IntelliJ IDE
- Proficiency in Postman and SoapUI
- Git with Bitbucket and code versioning (Git/SVN)
- Jenkins with Build Pipelines
The following skills are highly advantageous:
- Environment management
- Spring Boot
- Agile development methodology
- Atlassian tools: Jira, Confluence
- Experience with SOAP services
**Qualifications and Experience:**
To be considered for this role, you should have a minimum of 8 years of working experience in Java environments.
**Role and Responsibilities:**
As a feature functional architect , your role will encompass the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including Business, Developers, and QA teams, to design scalable solutions.
- Design solutions that cater to international markets with a balance of standard and customizable features, encapsulated in API's for integration with legacy and other systems.
- Engage with end-users and stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements.
- Implement new system requirement specifications and ensure all processes are considered in obtaining user requirements.
- Propose and review system designs, evaluating alternatives.
- Present proposals and system solutions to various teams.
- Create detailed documentation for all stakeholders.
- Assist with work breakdown structure creation and technical delivery estimation.
- Identify and mitigate project risks.
- Support system testing and assist the QA team.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provide guidance to the technical team.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve Production Known Errors.
- Prepare technical documentation in accordance with ISO standards.
- Update user and operation manuals and other Confluence documentation.
- Provide user training.
- Participate in system implementation, deployment, and release activities.
If you're ready to take your Java development career to the next level and contribute to exciting projects, we want to hear from you! Apply today to be a part of our talented team.