Software Engineer (Front End)
Tuesday, 22 June 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Education: • Min. B.Sc. Computer Science Hons, BEng (with Computer Science subjects up to final year)
Experience: 2-5+ years
Job Description: We have an amazing opportunity for a Software Engineer (Front End) in Stellenbosch!
We require a candidate with:
• Min. B.Sc. Computer Science Hons, BEng (with Computer Science subjects up to final year) or
• equivalent plus 2 - 5 year's relevant experience in an aligned position.
• Full stack UI development
• Familiar with UX interaction design process with familiarity of user research, personas and
• information architecture
• Experience in building new UI architectures from scratch
• Experience in automated test development and processes to support continuous integration
• Experience in multi-threaded performance-centric design
• Experience in deploying solutions to production, providing support and maintenance,
• dealing with user and support feedback and troubleshooting to rapidly solve problems.
• Experience in design and development for distributed service-oriented architectures and
• asynchronous messaging
• Experience in integration of diverse systems in a service-oriented architecture
• Dependency Injection
• Refactoring skills
• Semantic Versioning
• Software development effort estimation and planning
• Micro-service architecture design patterns
• Application of SOLID design principles and principles of modular application architecture
• TDD, Automated Test Development and Continuous Integration
• vue.js - familiarity with the vue.js ecosystem
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Daniela on 031 350 4019 or alternatively you can visit our website www.goldmantech.co.za
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.