Bookkeeper Century City Cape Town
Our Ecommerce Retail client which sells online products in Century City Cape Town is looking for Bookkeeper with 5 years’ experience. This person needs to have organizational & numeracy skills and accuracy. The successful candidate will be required to run the basic bookkeeping functions of the company. ONLY EE Candidates to Apply please
Salary Negotiable plus benefits – Monday to Friday is 8am to 5pm.
- Matric and or Bookkeeping Qualifications
- 5 Years Bookkeeping accounts experience
- Sage or Pastel Experience
- Customer service experience
- Be extremely computer literate. Specifically, Excel (preparation and use of spreadsheets) and Sage (Debtor Management).
- Full Basic Bookkeeping function – More Focussed on Debtors and Creditors
- Dealing with Account related matters, supported by management in certain areas/where required
- Some reports may need to be generated from the data that is collated into debtors and creditors
- End-to-end management of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- All Recons Daily bank reconciliation and processing of accounts and incoming payments.
- Debtor reconciliation, determining overdue accounts, and recovery of outstanding balances.
- Debtors and Creditors Reporting
- Assisting management with cash flow forecasts
- Supplying month end information to Financial Accountants and checking of monthly management accounts
- Generating reports for Management
- Assisting with Payroll which is outsourced
Please register and Apply at Frogg Recruitment SA