Ever considered relocating internationally? If you're looking for a new challenge in United States, California, we'd love to hear from you!
About our Client:
A national leader in the Internet Publishing industry is searching for a energetic, and creative Software Engineer to join our technology team! Your mission will unfold your ability to be flexible enough to work on all parts of the stack, including Java-based services, AWS, SQL, Python, Bigdata, and web front end (HTML, React, angular). If you are someone with an acute focus on the customer vision and aim to break new ground to thrive in a dynamic, agile environment. We strive to be truly "full-stack" in not only development skills but design, testing, perf monitoring, etc. Here, you will both adapt to new technologies and enjoy working on complex problems simultaneously.
- Minimum five years programming experience.
- Must be able to develop creative solutions to business problems and work well within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to view both detail and big picture
- Required Technical Skills: Java, Python, Spring boot, React, Angular, AWS, EC2, S3, MongoDB, Cassandra, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Good fit would come from TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, booking.com or similar companies
- US Citizen - Green Card
- You will play a key role in the SDLC includes analysis, design, and development of cloud applications and services within the AWS platform
- You will be responsible for developing and successfully delivering components. Additionally, you will also improve, support, and follow company SDLC
- You will have to collaborate with businesses, developers, and testers to produce efficient and scalable solutions
- Focus on improving development and architecture standards by adopting industry-standard methodologies
- It would be best to showcase the ability to multi-task while ensuring high quality of results and dedication to high code quality and developing standards
- Demonstrate experience to work through/around blocking events and deploy complex yet elegant and efficient solutions
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related technical field
- 8+ years of software development experience, including at least 3+ years in FinTech leveraging the AWS platform
- Hands on experience with following programming languages Java and Python
- Solid knowledge of building scalable Services in the cloud and on-premises platforms
- Strong Java programmer, preferably in developing web services using frameworks such as Java Spring, Spring boot, MVC
- Knowledge and experience in cloud computing (PAAS/SAAS)
- Developer with hands on experience with native AWS services such as EC2, S3, RDS, CloudWatch, API Gateway, CloudFormation, Redshift
- Have knowledge and expertise with the following technologies: React, Angular, Cassandra, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Linux, and Jenkins.
- Self-starter who is highly organized, communicative, quick learner, and results-oriented
When you’re happy, we’re happy!
As a thank you for joining our team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive medical, dental, and free vision benefits
- Competitive compensation plan
- Generous PTO
- Stock options, Sign-on bonus, Annual bonus