Together with our client, an Monitoring and Communications company in Centurion, we are recruiting for a Senior Business Development Manager. The Ideal Candidate needs to have 5 years of relevant experience and must hold a degree in engineering or a BSc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning & coordination of all functions related to achieving growth budgets as well as related general management duties
- Maintaining and developing an existing client base
- Bring clients back to contract and introduce new products
- Actively leading new sales within each region
- Sales & campaign planning
- Management reporting
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by the team for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Initiates and coordinates the development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Accurate and efficient management of sales statistics and reports
- Efficient management of workflow procedures within areas of operational responsibility
- Effective human resource management
- Effective management of process and procedure with strong action and change
Skills and Competencies
- Be a hardworking, driven, self-motivated, ambitious person who will be able to work independently and accurately.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in creating bills of materials from Assembly drawings or Instructions.
- Drive hard for continuous improvement of our products and processes.
- Should accept full responsibility for achieving the necessary delivery dates to our customers.
- Configuration Management knowledge and training will be an advantage.
- Some kind of technical background
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Grade 12, Technicon Diploma
- Appropriate university degree, preferably in the engineering of BSc
- Quality and Configuration Management experience in a manufacturing environment
Salary: Market Related
Only candidates who meet all the requirements stipulated in this advert, will be considered. If you don’t receive feedback from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
To apply please send your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF: Business Development
Reference: Business Development
Closing date: 13 June 2022