Seeking a highly proficient and analytical UX/UI Design Lead to support the Development Team to optimize the potential of the business.
The UX/UI lead will be responsible for designing and helping build the best possible user experience based off feedback from customers. Mostly working with marketing, business and development leaders to create solutions.
• 4+ years UI + UX Design experience
• Exp in the informal and/or finance sector will be adv
• Corporate exp would be advantageous
• Wire Framing (Screen Designs)
• Accessible portfolio of work
• Adobe Creative Suite
• InVision / Sketch experience
• Must have a background / experience in Website and Mobile Apps design.
• Degree in design or related field advantageous
• Working experience with Development teams
Duties & Responsibilities
• Interface design
• Designing graphic user interface elements, screenflows and components
• Prepare different versions of designs for discussion with key stakeholders
• Prototype designing
• Interaction design
• Usability Testing
• Optimizing designs based on user feedback
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
• Adhere to style standards
• Requirements analysis
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.