We have an opportunity for a C# Developer who has experience in developing multi-tier user-friendly applications that communicate via services/ APIs to various data sources.
The successful candidate will be responsible for new development and maintenance on multi-tier business applications using best-practice design patterns.
- Develop modern, high-performing and reliable software using the latest development methodologies and frameworks while adhering to best practices.
- Make use of Test and Behavior Driven Development (TDD/BDD) to ensure quality software.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and Agile Teams in developing, testing and deploying system components.
- Research new technologies and be able to apply them to new or existing systems.
- Analyze and resolve production issues where required.
- Monitor systems performance and ensure all SLA’s are adhered to.
- Provide sufficient documentation and Unit testing on all code.
- Design and maintain databases for applications.
- Maintain current, legacy and develop new systems.
- Provide technical expertise to your squad along with having knowledge-sharing sessions with members of your squad and peers.
- Participate in your teams’ morning standup meeting to ensure transparency
- 5+ years’ experience in Microsoft .NET Framework development with C#
- 2+ years’ experience in Microsoft .NET Core development with C#
- 3+ years’ experience in designing and maintaining application databases using T-SQL.
- Solid knowledge of SOA and OO principles, design patterns and component-oriented design
- Experience working in an Agile environment with a multi-functional squad.
- C# Development on .Net Framework
- .Net Core 2.1 or greater / .Net Framework 4.6 or greater
- Web API / REST
- Message Broker Technologies (RabbitMQ, Kafka, Azure Event Hubs etc.)
- MVC / MVVM
- T-SQL / MS SQL Server
- Source Control (GIT / TFS etc.)
- CI/CD Process (Azure DevOps etc.)
- Windows Presentation Foundation / XAML
- Windows Communication Foundation (clients and services).
- ORM Experience (Dapper, EF Core, EF)
- Non-relational Databases
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail, logical ability and a personal accountability mentality
- Excellent communication, organisational & analytical skills
- Ability and desire to become part of a highly skilled and dynamic team.
- Solid knowledge on how to build and manage multi-threaded, load balanced and concurrency aware applications.
- Problem-solving skills coupled with a curiosity about how things work.
- Willingness to learn new things quickly, a self-starter
- Write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability.
- You know how the web works. You know HTTP and TCP/IP and what a good API looks like.
- You know how to build reliable and safe distributed systems and understand the tradeoffs made when engineering a feature.
- We integrate with numerous 3’rd party API’s and willingness to understand their products and work around potential limitations or bugs
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and computer science fundamentals
- You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your technical competence and positive attitude.
My client is prepared to pay. They want the right talent, so the salary is HIGHLY negotiable for the skills that they require.
- Hybrid work approach
- Medical Aid (50/50) – Discovery for you and your direct family
- Vitality (50/50)
- Daily lunch
- Study benefits
- Fun working environment
- Performance bonus paid in December
- Annual increases in February
- Permanent masseuse (when the pandemic is calmed down)