They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Responsibilities of this role is building frontend of the applications, and developing the REST APIs and supporting the apps. As an application developer, candidate is expected to have good analytical thinking, problem solving, good programming/technical fundamentals and eagerness to learn new technologies/concepts. Candidate must be open to accept challenges and suggestions.
3. Knowledge of React tools including React.js, Web pack, Bootstrap
4. Have thorough knowledge of E2E deployment of an UI application.
5. Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
6. Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
7. Proficiency with browser based debugging and performance testing.
8. Converting UX designs and wireframes to high quality code
9. Experience building responsive and highly accessible applications complying to AODA/WCAG/ADA and knowledge of using web accessibility tools such as NVDA/JAWS/AXE.
10. Ability to take initiative to research, learn and recommend emerging technologies.
11. Ability to work with global teams and lead them on critical project initiatives.
12. Responsible for peer code reviews, unit testing, leveraging CICD pipeline of an application.
13. Understanding of integrating WS with third party libraries/vendors and handle the security around it.
1. Experience in developing low latency and high throughput APIs using Spring Boot.
2. Strong Core Java and functional programming experience.
3. Strong experience in data modeling and experience with relational and no-sql database, Oracle and MongoDB.
5. Responsible for server side design & development.
6. Development of common, reusable components and services.
Please note that by submitting your personal information to Deka Minas you free-willingly issue the business consent to make use of such data for the specific purpose of securing you either permanent or temporary employment. Our business makes use of a POPIA compliant database and you have the right to access, right to correction and right to deletion of your personal information.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link