RTT invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the New Business Sales Partner position based in the Jetpark branch. The role is responsible for securing new customers, thus requiring the ideal candidate to be hungry and passionate about chasing sales targets.
- Responsible for securing new clients that match the ideal RTT Distribution product profile and ideal client profile
- Ability to prospect effectively in order to secure appointments with qualified leads
- Manage pipeline to ensure conversion rate is applied and revenue generated to reach targets
- Plan & execute approaches & pitches to clients
- Understand RTT’s differentiators & use them to promote RTT in the market
- Handle & overcome client objections
- Comfortable with presenting to clients at C level
- Ability to understand & answer RFP’s/Tenders
- Master and understand market trends and seasonality in the market
- Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales process
- Meet and exceed targets set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department
- Convert new relationships into repeat business
- Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits
- Be able to execute negotiations through prospecting, cold calling, quantifying, and closing deals
- Ability to converse with all levels of a client (Strategic, Tactical & Operational)
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner
- You will develop and lead both short and long-term strategies
- Promote the services and products of all entities
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations
- Work closely with Operations to implement new clients successfully, adhering to SOP, SLA, KPI, and RFQ requirements
- High administrative capability
- Record and report on customer details/sales visits
- Attend all training to ensure you are kept up to date with relevant sales skills
- Ensure weekly /monthly reports are up to date and submitted on time as required by business
- Grade 12, with relevant Degree/Diploma (Sales & Marketing preferable)
- Selling Skills Programmes advantageous
- Willing and able to travel
- Must have own vehicle
JOB - RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 4 years of sales experience in Transport / Logistics Services, Retail or Courier. This is essential
- Proficiency in general MS Office Suite
- Advanced understanding of Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong Consultative Selling Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
PERSONALITY AND ATTRIBUTES
· Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual
· Attention to detail
· Exceptional work ethic
· Dogmatic & passionate about winning new business
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV.
- Please Apply Online and complete your registration on Ditto Hire (our application tracking system) to enable and protect you as a candidate as well as to accept the new POPIA terms and conditions. This will then create your permanent profile with which you can apply for all jobs as advertised by AJ PERSONNEL. However, you may remove your profile from AJ PERSONNEL when you are no longer in the job market.
- AJ Personnel is fully POPIA Compliant.
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- The closing date for all applications: 31 August 2022.
- Our client, RTT will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates who have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date can consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
- AJ Personnel is only responsible for advertising the advertisement as well as the response handling on behalf of their client RTT.
- AJ Personnel does not have any salary or other information regarding the position.