Service Desk Analysts – GERMAN SPEAKING
Salary: R15K Per Month Negotiable
Purpose of Position:
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for 2 x Service Desk Analyst positions (IT Support) for Permanent positions based in Johannesburg, Gauteng (Sandton, Woodmead surrounding areas). The purpose of the analysts is to provide customer support in terms of services / software / network / hardware or products in the German language. minimum B2 Level CERF Standard. To handle calls, chats, e-mails and tickets, to analyse them and to solve them depending on the degree of priority and within an optimum time, according to the agreed upon procedures and standards in the SLA (Service Level Agreement).
Apply Directly for this Job by clicking here - https://bit.ly/3LkgmiK
- PLEASE NOTE: Applicants who do not speak German will not be considered
- Must be fluent in German – NON-NEGOTIABLE
- German language Minimum B2 Level CERF Standard.
- Must come from an IT background
- Own Transport (office/on-site for minimum 6 months)
- Excellent English and German language – communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other Software & Hardware Operating Systems
- E-mail, Admin and customer service responsiveness
- Knowledge about connecting and installing peripheral equipment Acrobat Reader (searching within the document)
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ethics and integrity
- Organizational affiliation
- Team oriented
- Results oriented
- Behaviour/Adaptability flexibility
- Stress tolerance
- Respect for the individual
- Excellent work standards
Professional Skills Required
- Verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to details
- Problem solving ability
- Customer oriented
- Acquisition of the specific and required information for performing the job that the Employer provides him/her with.
- Receiving requests on the phone, by chat, by e-mail or requests sent online.
- Providing level 1 technical support to solve the requests sent from the customers.
- Assesses the complexity of the requests, of the impact and priorities and offers solutions for their resolution.
- Follows the progress of all aspects: appropriate documentation and processing of the ticketing operation.
- Appropriate management and timely information on the results of the issues arisen depending on priority, impact, and SLA, offers level 1 technical support efficiently.
- Observes the working procedures and depending on the complexity of the request, forwards or guides the customer to its helpdesk or to the level 2 technical support agents.
- Assimilates and applies knowledge regarding the quality standards of the project.
As Member Of A Team:
- Collaborate with the other members of the team to ensure customer service at the highest standard
- Participates in reaching the quality and quantity targets set for the entire team.
- Participates in common interest meetings, organized on a regular basis
- Reports both progress and issues occurred to the supervisor,
- Offers suggestions regarding the improvement of the services offered and the work processes and participates in team projects.
- Shares with the other members of the team agreed practices and procedures and knowledge related to the project.
- Improves continuously and participates in activities aimed to improve the knowledge required for the performance under optimum conditions of the job (communication skills and technical or project-specific knowledge)
Find Us on Social Media
Apply Directly on our Contact Form - Attach your Microsoft Word CV, and complete all the required information – www.complement.co.za/contact
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.