Control Systems Engineer
Thursday, 21 January 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Experience: 10+ years
Job Description: We have an amazing opportunity for a Control Systems Engineer in Johannesburg!
We require a candidate with:
• BSc / BEng / BTech Electrical (Process Instrumentation) ECSA Pr. Eng. Registration preferable
• +10 years' relevant working experience in the mining industry with a proven track record in control systems engineering, programming and commissioning
• Knowledge of applicable codes, standards and regulations
• Knowledge of industrial network engineering and configuration; Ethernet, Profinet/bus, Modbus/TCP etc.
• Brownfields and Greenfields project execution experience
• Ability to work across disciplines, have excellent communication skills and ability to work well with others
• Demonstrated ability in planning and organizing, controlling, coordinating and directing engineering activities
• Key Software proficiency
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Daniela on 031 350 4019 or alternatively you can visit our website www.goldmantech.co.za
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.