The core purpose of this role is to build engagement, trust and long-lasting relationships with investors and financial planners through the delivery of exceptional service experiences.
- Provide client services to investors via various communication channels.
- Providing technical support in terms of Collective Investment Schemes and retirement products.
- Adhere to the daily schedule to ensure that targets are met by following the work plan.
- Follow Nedbank processes and values such as honesty; integrity; accountability; respect and pushing beyond boundaries when answering calls and when dealing with internal and external relations.
- Escalate all unresolved queries to management by logging the case on the system.
- Answer 90% of all calls within 60 seconds (90/60) as per Service level Agreements (SLA) Generate lead targets required on a month to month basis by offering products to the clients.
- Prevent losses that may occur in the business by being vigilant and making sure all calls are logged correctly.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Keep up to date with risk standards by reading; understanding and completing the updated manuals every time they are sent out and agreeing to the terms.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Understand the nature of the client's query by reiterating the key points raised by the client.
- Give continuous feedback to management and the back office and ensure that stakeholders are also updated through communication of information required by the different stakeholders.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Minimum Experience Level
- 2 - 4 years experience in a Unit Trust or Asset Management environment
- Experience with Investments/Pension Funds/Retirement Fund in an Asset Management Business
- A sound technical understanding of Collective Investment Schemes and Retirement products