Position: Commercial Manager - Fuel and Chemical
Location: Isando, Gauteng
Department: Commercial - Fuel and Chemical
Reports to: Executive: Commercial
- NQF Level 7/8 or Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain Management/ Marketing / Business Management essential.
- Minimum 5 years related work experience at Management level specific to the bulk fuel and chemical sector is essential
- Valid Driver’s License & Own transport essential.
Skills and Competencies:
- Problem Solving and Thinking laterally as part of a team, to meet the needs of the company,
- Excellent all-round communication skills essential,
- Dynamic, innovative and structured individual,
- Professional, hardworking, fast learning individual,
- Must be able to work under pressure,
- Well versed in various systems – advanced.
- Bulk Fuel and Chemical Commercial Marketing knowledge and experience essential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Customer Retention
- New Business development
- Develop and manage playlist
- RFQ participation
- Data analysis
- CI initiatives
- Market penetration methodologies and structures
- Account Management
- Key performance Indicators
- Volumes Forecasting and trend analysis
- Customer Interactive session
- Participation in Trade shows
- Adhoc tasks as required,
- ISO 9001-2015 knowledge & commitment,