Tracey Du Preez
Thursday, 08 April 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Business Analyst vacancy open in Braamfontein Gauteng
The incumbent will report to the Software Development Manager.
• Diploma or Degree in computer science or similar (advantageous)
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skill
• A team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
• Ability to take strategic direction from executive management, Initiative
• Ability to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance
• Good understanding of Agile Methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
Duties & Responsibilities
• Elicit business requirements from business users and subject matter experts.
• Define and document requirements; Analyse requirements
• Create a breakdown of functional requirements in the form of User Stories
• Assist in exploratory testing and test case creation for each user story
• Validate that the use case was implemented correctly for each user story
• Facilitate backlog grooming and user story preparation for development
Email your application with Qualifications to:
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.