IT/Computer - Development
Education: IT Degree / Diploma
Experience: 3+ years’ experience
Reference: RDS - UI UX
Job Description: UX UI Designer
R300k - R400k per annum
A digital content business focused on the mobile phone user is seeking a UI UX Designer to join their team in Cape Town!
IT Degree / Diploma
3+ years' experience
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Identify existing design deficiencies and propose solutions.
• Setting clear expectations for projects & contributing towards setting feature milestones.
• Effectively communicate designs and outcomes to team members and stakeholders.
• Make informed choices & communicate them clearly.
• Understand and defend design decisions as well as listen and incorporate feedback into the design.
• Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
• Constantly identify areas of improvement in design and our system.
• Help review UI implementation and work with front-end engineers to adjust before each release.
• Ownership and responsibility of key work and measure the success of new designs.
• Experience in developing products for both mobile & web
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Solid experience with usability testing.
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
• Solid knowledge of typography and composition
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
• Comfortable working with developers and obtaining a fundamental knowledge of programming methods
• Ability to initiate ideas and present design decisions with convincing arguments
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
• Passionate about user experience and design at large. Knowledge of the latest design trends and technology.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact any of the consultants on 021 555 0952 or alternatively visit our website at http://www.goldmantech.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.