IT/Computer - Development
Experience: 10+ years
Job Description: We have an amazing opportunity for a Technical Architect in Cape Town!
We require a candidate with:
• Degree or Diploma in IT/Computer Science
• 10+ years building full stack software solutions with minimum 80% hands on development contribution.
• 1 to 2 years of Azure cloud platform experience.
• Experienced in Angular and other Frontend technologies (ReactJS/NodeJS).
• Knowledge of Cloud Managed hosting services like AWS, Azure or GCP.
• Should have working knowledge of Application Security & Performance.
• Having advanced knowledge on Docker, Helm and container orchestration with Kubernetes. You must have experience in Microservices and containerized architecture.
• Expertise in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Asp.Net core.
• Expertise in Performance Tuning, scalability, Design, Building, Testing, and Deployment, Development load test, Unit Test frameworks, Server side and
• Client-side caching mechanism, Security (security token mechanism, storing sensitive information, script exploits, display "safe error" messages, accessing DB), Data Access for Highly-Scalable Solutions, Parallel Programming with Microsoft .NET.
• In-depth Experience in designing and architecting products utilizing N-tier architectures.
• Experience in managing Web and Cloud projects in Microsoft technology.
• Experience in architecture and designing solution using industry architecture patterns (Domain Driven Design, Event Driven Architecture, CQRS, MVVM, Queuing and others).
• DevOps experience, CI/CD, TDD, BDD and continuous delivery tools such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Daniela on 031 350 4019 or alternatively you can visit our website www.goldmantech.co.za
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.