About the role:
Our client is looking for a Production Supervisor who will assist the Production Manager with
overseeing and organizing equipment, staff and processes on the production floor.
Production/Assembly order management:
• Take ownership of delivering orders on time, within budget and according to specification
• Order scheduling and progress updates
• Maintain good relationships with suppliers and contractors
• lace relevant orders.
• Improve and enforce the assembly processes and workflows
• Understand and resolve operational issues
• Enforce quality control procedures and ensure adherence
• Implement and maintain Health & Safety policies for production site.
• Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation by ensuring the safety of all employees.
• Managing the production process (from project kick-off to shipment
• Shop floor management.
• Production job processing
• Monitor Production output according to specifications
• Overseeing the manufacturing process and assisting where required with complex technical
• Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
• Manage production staff (Exp. Leave, Discipline, or any related staff queries)
• Managing production staff
• Organize workflow and prepare schedules
• Train and mentor Production Staff
• Source suppliers or contractors to outsource work when needed.
• Liaise with suppliers and contractors maintain good relationship, negotiating payment terms,
• Qualification in a technical, engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
• Experience in Process control (Ability to monitor and adjust a proves to give a desired output)
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in technology production/assembly
• Inventory and the management thereof
• Bills of Materials
• Processes and workflow control experience
• Strong organisational and leadership skills, with a result driven approach.
• Ability to identify and solve problems
• Knowledge and expierence implementing the Health and Safety act of South Africa.
• Experience in the production environment and have a good understanding of the below:
• Inventory Management
• A Tech savvy and mechanically minded individual.
(3 years experience in a supervision role managing people.
proficient in MS Office.)
• Project Management experience.
• Hands-on and mechanically minded
• Experience using various types of manufacturing machines/tools
• Project Management experience
• Proficient in Unleashed or similar Inventory management system
• Continuous improvement certification or practical experience of improving flow of a
• Supply chain management experience
• Proven implementation of quality policies and control
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link