IT/Computer - Development
Education: Relevant Diploma or Degree
Experience: Minimum 4 years
Job Description: Our Clients are looking for a PHP developer that can work in a fast-paced environment. You will work in an operational capacity or within an agile team to address the reporting requirements of the business as well as PHP / Web Services related functionality demanded of on-going project implementations.
• Familiar with Agile and Scrum methodologies and embracing of their values and principles.
• Have significant experience developing web applications.
• Able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of Object Oriented development methodologies.
• Have excellent communication and technical documentation skills.
• Proficiency with Linux (e.g. RedHat or CentOS); Understanding of SQL databases such as MySQL.
• Familiarity with Version Control systems like GIT or SVN.
• Various PHP frameworks, for example: MVC, Symfony 2, Laravel, Zend, Proprietary
• Various JS frameworks, for example: JQuery and AngularJS
• Various dependency management tools, for example: Composer, bower and NPM
• Legacy system refactoring and migration to new systems
• Continuous integration and deployment, Jenkins
• API development: REST, OAuth, and various other types
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact us 021 180 4555 or alternatively visit our website on http://www.goldmantech.co.za/ .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.