IT/Computer - Development
Education: Degree/Diploma Computer Science/ Information technology
Experience: 5+ years
Reference: Lead Developer
Job Description: Education and experience:
• Degree or diploma in computer science/software development/information technology or proven industry experience.
• +5 years of technical hands-on experience as a senior developer
Experience managing other developers
• Experience REST API's and security protocols
• Experience with microservice architectures
• You will have worked with cloud computing (ideally AWS)
• Postgres database, .net core back-end React.js front-end
• Exposure to the following technology and tools will be an advantage.
• Azure cloud services, REACT, Net Core, NPM and web pack.
• Experience with Visual Code, Visual Studio and VSTS
• The interview process will include an evaluation of your technology stack.
Your role in the team:
• Lead and mentor a team of highly skilled individuals
• Lead technical decisions in the team
• Participate in release planning and other project management meetings
• Collaborate with the Subject matter experts, Business Analysts, User Experience (UX), Test engineers and software engineering leads
• Adhere to coding standards
• Provide accurate effort estimates on development tasks
• Ability to break down user stories into development tasks
• Participate in code reviews and perform master build duties for continues integration
• Passionate about UI development, UX and articulate it well
• Create design documents, source code, and other work products necessary for the ongoing success of the product(s).
• Research and implement the latest technologies
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Brooke on 031 350 4019 or alternatively you can visit our website www.goldmantech.co.za
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.