Thursday, 14 January 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Description: A Cape Town client is seeking fresh, smart, and skilled junior developers. If you looking to start your career, read the requirements below!
• 1 - 2 years of industry related experience
• Mobile application development experience
• PHP development: Use Laravel , PHP and MySQL as well as in MVC frameworks .
• Web services and API integration.
(UI/UX) Design experience
• Experience with WordPress , WordPress Builder and Git .
• Ability to research emerging technologies and identify possible applications internally and for clients
Ability to work in an Agile or Waterfall Environment as required
Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
Experience with Bootstrap
Build websites in WordPress from a custom theme.
Perform website updates including editing web page content, or assist others producing content.
Implement tracking tags for a variety of applications.
Work with the project managers and development team to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
Collaborate with other developers, business analyst or other team members.
Work with team members to evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 605 1398. You can also contact Christina on 031 350 4019 or alternatively you can visit our website, www.goldmantech.co.za Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.