Java / PHP Support Engineer
Thursday, 21 January 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Experience: 1 - 2 years
Job Description: We are seeking a talented and motivated Java/PHP Support Engineer. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, this is the place for you.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Communications, Or Information Sciences.
• Proven experience in developing in PHP.
• Solid understanding of Web Technologies, usability, and Information Architecture.
• Knowledge of basic Data Management, Database Concepts, and database-driven Web Applications.
• Experience with extending and customizing existing products/frameworks such as Drupal, Magento, WordPress, Joomla, or OS Commerce.
• eCommerce experience is highly preferred.
• Knowledge of API development and architecture is preferred.
• Detail oriented, self-motivated.
R180 000K per annum
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 668 8041. You can also contact us 021 555 0952.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.