Intermediate / Senior C# Software Developer
Thursday, 21 January 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Education: IT Diploma or related Degree
Experience: 5 years
Job Description: Intermediate / Senior C# Software Developer
My client in Cape Town, developing high-end retail software, is looking for an experienced Software Developer to work on Stock planning projects on the C# platform.
• IT Diploma or related Degree
• 5 years' solid development experience
Skills required to do the job:
• Exposure to data tier abstraction technologies e.g. .Net Entity Framework will be an advantage
• Strong C# programming skills
• Strong SQL skills
• MVVM experience
• Databases - Relational Databases experience necessary, Sybase experience (Mandatory) and additionally (MSSQL) advantageous
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Developing application software for the product.
• Development extends to Front-end, Middle Tier and Databases and includes Presentation Layer, Business Logic, Data, Services, Databases and Scripting.
• Maintenance, debugging and problem-solving of existing application.
• Review product requirements to give development estimates and product feedback.
• Technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively.
• Setting up new infrastructure environment for the product.
• Maintenance and updates to the existing infrastructure environment for the product.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 668 8041. You can also contact us 021 555 0952.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.