South Africa’s #1 Property Investment Group is looking for a Conveyancing Liaison to join their team.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the conveyancing process from start to finish.
- Coordinate the property transfer process with external transfer and bond attorneys.
- Follow up with external transfer and bond attorneys.
- Arrange weekly meetings with external transfer and bond attorneys.
- Provide a client-oriented service.
- Provide on-going input and feedback on deal structures.
- Implement new processes on how to improve the conveyancing process between stakeholders.
- Ad hoc duties as required from time to time.
- Conveyancing course would be an advantage/Paralegal diploma.
- Must development transfers experience.
- Lexis Convey experience is essential.
- Must have at least 5 years of Transfer experience from a reputable law firm.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Be able to work independently, efficiently, and speedily.
- Attention to detail.