The Client Experience Manager will be responsible for creating an all-around-amazing customer-journey experience through value propositions that enhance tenant experience thereby facilitating strong tenant retention and growth. Responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships and a sense of community-attuned to tenant needs throughout the duration of the lease term.
Develop innovative customer add-on services attuned to tenant needs, through collaborative and financially astute business opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities
Client Experience Management:
• Develop tenant experience guidelines and training
o sign in process at reception
o training of front desk personnel
o brochures and information management
o display, flower and décor presentation
• Communicate with tenants (welcoming them into the building, celebrating lease anniversaries, address complaints, finding solutions to problems, offering information, being visible)
• Facilitate exit interviews
• Establish a presence at buildings with regular catch ups with tenants, identify opportunities for client inter-action by understanding the nature of the client’s business and their supply chain creating introductions and collaborations for business between tenants.
• Analyse and gather information on tenant needs
• Collaborate with external parties to enlists the relevant service/amenities that are required within each building and/or area that will add value to the tenant experience:
o coffee and food availability and procurement
o laundry services (e.g. arrange service provider will collect)
o car cleaning services
o stationary organisations
o chauffeur services
o closely located hotel accommodation for visitors. Special offers and rates can be negotiated for our clients. Retailers and service providers offer this as part of their promotional activity.
• Negotiate and Manage Service Level agreements with these organisations to ensure the quality and presentation are aligned with THE clients brand.
• Ensure cost effectiveness of these services.
• Develop model to ensure these services are attractive and cost effective to existing clients
• Create a communication strategy dealing with appropriate area related info. They will create ‘touch points’ with our clients, which builds connectivity and opens opportunities for relevant team members to develop
• Talks and events of public interest can be sourced as an opportunity for collective training, information sharing and connection between tenants. Even organising events as simple as wine and beer tasting in the foyer / reception – it gets clients together and creates a community
• Support the planning and supervision of educational, professional and personal development events based on tenant needs
• Recommend best practices for the benefit of the broader company related to tenant experience, new deals, hospitality services, operations, events and training
• Ensure that tenants buildings are in good condition reflecting the Growthpoint brand
• Escalate any maintenance issues to the relevant facilities/ property management team
Experience & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
• 5+ years’ experience in operations, ideally in hospitality or customer services.
• Client centric.
• Fluent language and understanding of diverse cultures required.
• Confident with excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organization skills with the ability to multitask projects through from start to finish.
• Passion and understanding for entrepreneurial communities.
• Attention to detail, well organised and thorough with desire for continuous improvement.
• Financial literacy and business operations experience a plus.
• Responsive with a can-do attitude
Competencies and Skills
• Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
• Ability to embrace and foster continuous change and improvement (Innovative).
• A flexible, adaptable approach to work and the ability to work well with a broad range of both functions and personalities, establishing yourself as part of a team.
• A passion for people, places, communication and creativity
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link