You will be working in an agile environment, alongside a young, dynamic, and multi-skilled team of developers and designers, as well as working closely with product owners to deliver sound, technical solutions based on the needs of the business and users, across the web and mobile space.
What will you do?
- Work closely with Developers, Designers and Product Owners to develop cutting edge products across the web and mobile space.
- Take the technical lead on larger, more complex projects.
- Drive low level solution design workshops with fellow team members during whiteboard sessions.
- Make a positive contribution to requirement workshops, or scrum events attended with a view on the broader needs of the group.
- Mentor and knowledge share amongst team members.
- Assist and support Design, QA and the OPS teams during the various stages of the development life cycle.
- Develop enhancements and fix bugs on existing products.
- Perform Alpha Testing on all developments.
- Previous experience on scalable web sites with high traffic load
- Caching strategies – via CDN
- Edge Computing
- Elastic search
What must you have?
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, IT or Informatics preferred.
- 5+ years development experience working with ASP.NET and C#
- 2+ years development experience working with .NET Core
- Understanding fundamental design patterns and principles (SOLID).
- Experience using Azure Services preferred
- CI/CD – Azure DevOps
- 3+ years’ experience in below
- RESTful API development.
- Using Typescript in a modular way.
- Client-side understanding of HTML, CSS and SASS.
- MS SQL Server.
- Experience in source control (Git).