System Administrator - Centurion R240k Neg / IT Degree + Power BI
Wednesday, 02 June 2021
IT/Computer - Administrator
R20 000,00 - R22 000,00 (PER MONTH)
1. Assisting Managing Director with administrative duties / Power BI.
2. Facilitating improvements within ERP system and MIS.
3. Creating and maintaining complex spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel.
4. Monitoring and managing Kaizen Action Plan Tasks, including weekly review.
5. Overseeing costing calculation spreadsheets with sales department and cycle time spreadsheets with technical and quality department.
6. Regulating data quality and integrity of complex and essential spreadsheets and system processes.
7. Maintaining follow up with outsourced tasks.
8. Collaborating with role players in implementing and maintaining above mentioned tasks.
The System Administrator will be responsible for assisting the Managing Director with administrative duties. Responsibilities will also include, taking ownership of system improvements and projects to enhance and improve system effectiveness and efficiency. Managing tasks assigned and managing the delegation of tasks if necessary, of outsourced tasks.
Tertiary qualification: Degree in I.T. Required (Major in Information Systems).
2-3 years’ work experience.
Advanced MS Office / Excel Skills including Power BI.
Project Management Experience / Report Writing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of: Microsoft Office, ERP systems. Advantage would be knowledge of the NAV product and Shopware products.
Individual with experience from a Manufacturing Environment Preferred.