Life in Asia
Monday, 26 April 2021
International - International Education
R24 000,00 - R300 000,00 (PER MONTH)
Kids' age: 3-6
Working hours: 40hrs per week
• Around 4-12 students per class. Teach students according to teaching plans.
• Using electronic media and courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Actively participate in the school activities related to teaching.
• Maintaining regular office hours（35 working hours per week, including 20 teaching hours/week）
• A genuine interest in children, Love education, committed to development of education and professionalism
• Minimum Bachelor education degree.
• speaks English at an idiomatic level.
• With teaching credentials or language teaching certifications（TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL ）preferred.
*TEFL Certificate assistance
* Housing allowance/ accommodation provided.
* 22 days Paid holidays - 10 days plus major Chinese national holidays.
* Comprehensive medical insurance.
* Monthly bonus/Referral bonus/Loyalty bonus
* Z Visa and work permits paid for and arranged.
* Flight allowance of 10000RMB per year
* On-going training and academic support
Co-teaching, English as a Second Language (ESL), English Teaching,Teaching English as a Foreign Language
To apply for this position: Send MS Word format CV to:LIA.SAfrica@gmail.com