• Matric with an RE5 certification (advantageous)
• 2 years’ experience within the insurance and FSP industry.
• Proven sales experience – preferably on a financial product or business management experience.
• Have a solid knowledge or background within the debt review industry.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
• Assist in compliance and regulation, whilst driving our sales strategy and targets.
• Daily recording of stats, including packs loaded, missing mandates, policies scheduled and sent
• Managing qualifying criteria of clients for credit life and funeral cover.
• Compilation of gross monthly premiums and forecasts, including expected vs. actual premiums received, the number of claims vs. claims paid out, rejected and commission payments.
• To ascertain total amount of clients signed up for debt review to get an accurate amount of qualifying clients
• Ensuring all policy schedules and session certificates are sent to creditors and attend to escalated insurance queries
• Warming up leads via Whatsapp medium for vehicle insurance
• Monthly reporting on credit life, funeral cover and vehicle insurance
• Assisting debt collectors where needed on insurance based scenarios
• Liaising with creditors and validation of commissions.
• Performing a sales function and do monthly report writing
This position is well suited to an individual who have proven financial product or business management experience. Only candidates with solid insurance background will be considered for this role. The salary on offer is 6K per month - Forward your cv to email@example.com If you don’t hear back from us within two weeks of today, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Insurance Sales Consultant position available at a large corporate company.
Full Training provided.
No Cold Calling.
Basic Salary plus uncapped commission.
salary is included in training too.
Needs a Matric (Grade 12)
Fully Bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
Please email updated CVs with attached ID and Matric certificate.
Mayborn Advise is an Accredited Old Mutual Franchise. We are looking for fit and proper advisors to partner with us .
You will be appointed onto Old Mutual’s FSP license as a direct OM representative.
Commission Split. Based on your last 12 months new business commission statement total – Minimum 80% (potential for higher split depending on production levels)
Weekly commission payments direct from Old Mutual to you.(option for monthly/bi-monthly if desired)
Training allowance – subject to training schedule for each month being completed. This is for established advisers. Terms and Conditions apply.
Full access to OM product suite – including our new risk product OM Protect and OM Funeral Insurance
You also have access for corporate business – provident/pension fund and group risk
Full Investment range of OM including Treasury Advisory Services, Private Client Securities and Old Mutual International
Access to OM Insure short term including Elite.
Cost of Xplan (FNA Tool), Astute, Indemnity Cover and training covered by OM
Free Group Life Cover (2X annual commission), disability benefit and funeral insurance cover provided by Mayborn Advice.
Access to incentives which include Aviator Program, On-shore and Off-shore conventions, and numerous other incentives and challenges.
Admin and management support
Mentorship and coaching
Offering Independent Contracts (IC Referral Contracts)
Financial Planner - Century City / Bellville
- 120 FAIS Credits (non negotiable)
- RE 5 Qualification (non negotiable)
- MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS Financial planning/advisory experience
- Clear ITC/Criminal record
2 x Commission payments per month
Access to a large existing client database
In-depth Accredited training
Great working environment
Unparalleled support and mentorship
Structured career path and on-going development
Products: Liberty / Old Mutual / Momentum / Hollard / PPS
To apply forward your CV, a copy of your Matric Certificate, RE 5 certificate and Inseta results to firstname.lastname@example.org
My client, an integrated JSE-listed financial services company, is seeking an experienced Junior Short Term Insurance Assistant.
Location: Bellville, Cape Town
The ideal candidate will be have a long term career goal for the Short Term Specialist environment and passionate to be trained and developed in the Claims, Administration and the specialist lines – personal, commercial and Agri. You will have a passion for sales and closing of business in the Short Term Specialist environment.
- Logging of leads
- Booking out queries to relevant team members
- Custodian of central mailbox
- Requesting relevant documentation to enable initial conversation for quotations
- Follow-up on outstanding requests and communicate to appropriate parties
- Interact with product providers
2 years relevant administrative experience in the Short Term Insurance industry
- MS Office / Zoom and other electronic platform tools of engagement
- Bilingual: Afrikaans & English (speak, read, write)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Early adaptor to new technology
Salary: R10 000
Only candidates that meets the above requirements will be considered for this position.
To apply, email an comprehensive CV in MS Word format with a smiling pic to email@example.com
Up and coming medium sized insurance company seeks a qualified CA(SA) to join their team as the Financial Manager.
Must be a qualified, registered CA(SA)
Post article experience within the corporate sector, ideally from Insurance
Able to contribute ideas to grow the business
Experience in Operations
Our client is looking for Field agents with at least 5years of field experience. All candidates must be registered with The Council of Debt Collectors, candidates must have a car and a valid driving license. Our client's offices are based in Krammerville in Sandton.The basic salary is R5000.00 per month plus an opportunity to make good commission.
2 years insurance exp. Strong admin skills. Knowledge of insurance computer package.
Sal R15-20 K
Only successful applicants will be contacted
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - marked:
DO NOT PHONE
Field agents are required to sell insurance products full time. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a young dynamic organization. With high earning potential and great hours.
Our position is aimed at individuals who are looking for better prospects and is based in Johannesburg South or Pretoria CBD.
- Basic Salary
- Unlimited work- related incentives for top performers
- Uncapped Commission
- Fun and exciting work environment
- Minimum 12 months experience in a Financial services /Insurance industry in a sales role
- Matric (Grade 12) - Essential
- Must speak 2 to 3 languages including Xhosa
- FAIS or RE - Desirable
- Strong communication and sales ability, objection handling.
- Knowledge of Financial Service products
• Insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
• Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• creative thinking