Are you a good decision maker with excellent problem-solving skills, and do you consider yourself an analytical thinker with good negotiation abilities? Then our client is looking for you to assist them in increasing the group sales of their wide range of products.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Sourcing and securing new business opportunities with corporates, unions, churches, taxi associations, funeral parlours, burial societies and individual clients.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships at all business levels
- Training and ongoing product support to brokers.
- Review new business pipeline, follow-up and track by sourcing, issuing and converting of quotations.
- Ensuring that the agreed new business targets are met.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships at all business levels.
- Building relationships with internal departments to ensure superior service is offered to clients.
- Ensuring that clear information is given to clients before, during and after a sales deal.
- Ensure that there is no unreasonable post-sales barriers faced by clients.
- Keeping up-to-date with competitor product and service offerings and industry developments.
- Dealing with queries and providing information on a range of sales and service issues.
- Participating in proactive sales and marketing initiatives.
- Consistently striving to engage with clients in an honest, committed, considerate and receptive manner to drive company values
- Prepare and deliver clear, thoughtful, and concise presentations (via phone, internet & Face-to-face meetings) to various client and potential client audiences with diverse backgrounds to secure new client relationships.
- NQF 6 qualification/3-year relevant tertiary qualification will be an advantage.
- Regulatory Examinations (RE5) for representatives.
- 60 FAIS Credits or alternatively full FAIS recognized relevant qualification (DOFA dependent)
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the insurance industry preferable in the group funeral or group risk market.
- Minimum 12 hours of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) per CPD cycle.
- Class of Business training in Category 1 life and friendly societies.
- Product Specific training in Category 1 life and friendly societies.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of insurance legislation.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office package).
- Sound knowledge of long-term insurance or employee benefits products.
- Knowledge of underwriting processes.
- Broker consulting, trade unions, funeral parlours experience in an insurance company.
- Experience in establishing contacts and relationships with decision makers within funeral group business.
- Proven Sales track record..
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
Should you meet the above requirements, please upload your CV to our website www.hslabour.co.za. [CV’S VIA EMAIL WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED]
Candidates will be required to go through a background and vetting process if shortlisted.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.