Do you have an unwavering attention to detail and the ability to ensure Client applications are comprehensive / complete? Do you have a passion for building relationships with clients and staff so as to ensure that the required standard is met? Raise your hand because
It’s our mission to unleash the potential in our team, and we know that teams perform best when they are diverse and each individual feels that they belong. That’s why we want you to join us in the capacity of a Senior Administrator. This role plays an integral part in our team, as you will assist brokers with administrative tasks to ensure that new business applications run smoothly.
Companies in our group include:
- LNDR – a lending solutions provider
- Cryosave – A bank for newborn stem cells
- APS – an outsourced call centre management company
What can we offer you? Some of our benefits include:
- Modern fit-for-purpose people practices.
- Working in a state-of-the-art tech building that includes access to on-site gym to help you grow your fitness as much as you do your brain.
- Two on-site restaurants that will have you inhaling aromas of mouth-watering lunchtime dishes, and freshly brewed coffee. At Fintech campus that’s just a part of the rhythm of the day.
Great, so who is a good fit?
An energetic and driven individual with an unwavering attention to detail. The chosen candidate needs to have strong administrative skills, with good knowledge of the Financial Service Industry inclusive of FICA and FIAS regulations.
So what will such a fantastic individual’s duties and responsibilities include?
- Answering and redirecting all incoming calls and taking messages where required;
- Assisting in preparing prospective client files as needed;
- General office management assistance;
- Receive, direct and relay messages via phone/e-mail;
- General administration;
- Handling of claims administration;
- Receiving, distributing, and processing all incoming and outgoing mail;
- New and Existing Business Preparation;
- Liaising with Product Providers (Allan Gray Old Mutual, Ninety-one, Glacier as well as risk products (PPS, Discovery, Sanlam etc);
- Driving tasks through CRM system and reporting/tracking activity and turnaround times;
- Provide ad hoc support in and around the office as needed;
- Ordering office supplies;
- Ensuring the resolution of Broker queries.
- Ensuring the resolution of commission queries;
- Ensuring all policies are issued;
- Provide ad hoc support around the office as needed;
- Information gathering;
- Administrative servicing;
- Follows process from submission, to underwriting, to acceptance;
- Deal directly with BC’s and their support team;
- Assist with outstanding requirements as and when required;
- Capture regular updates on inhouse CRM system;
- Nature and guide junior administrator.
Are there any specific skills and attributes required?
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Self-starter & excellent organising skills;
- Good verbal, written and communication skills;
- Committed and reliable with integrity and honesty;
- Telephone etiquette and client liaison;
- Loyalty toward the organisation ;
- Tenacity, Attendance & Punctuality;
- Needs to have resilience and must be optimistic;
- Be able to work accurately and effectively in a highly pressurised environment;
- Accountability and a team player;
- Good time management skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Problem solving skills, by effectively identifying problems as soon as they arise;
- Ability to be able to think out of the box;
- Creativity with flair.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills:
- Ability to interact comfortably with a diverse group of people;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Ability to provide concise and relevant information;
- Effectively communicate when issues arise.
Take a look at the what the requirements for this amazing job are and if you meet them apply, apply, apply:
- 2+ years of experience in the Long-term Insurance Industry is a must;
- Experience within a similar role;
- RE5 certificate advantageous;
- Good knowledge of the Insurance Industry;
- Computer literate (MS Office – Excel, Word, and Outlook).