We are looking for specialist with extensive knowledge in how to sell and building new networks. Someone who fully understands the Sales lifecycle, inclusive of client services. The ideal candidate will also have an unsatiable hunger to write his/her own cheque and will be innovative in finding new ways to find customers. Someone who has a passion for people and who remains fit and proper at all times.
You may be wondering, what does such a fantastic individual’s duties include?
- Responsible for reaching target, as and when determined by the Company;
- Selling and marketing Discovery products to the public;
- Cold calling clients to obtain business and leads;
- Gathering information and documentation needed to request quotations from Discovery and fulfil compliance standards;
- Perform financial needs analysis to assess the needs of the client, before a product is presented;
- Make sure all compliance documentation is complete and has been discussed with / approved by the client, prior to the policy being activated;
- Daily feedback on leads provided, by capturing same on the system;
- Develop and maintain a personal network and represent the organisation at relevant industry events;
- Source leads and referrals;
- Rerouting of client to underwriting and/or claims department when required;
- Identify sales opportunities while promoting the organisation and enhancing its reputation;
- Manage the customer journey from sales to on-boarding and regular portfolio review this includes continuous follow-ups when applicable, regarding outstanding documentation etc.;
- Manage key client customer relationships to maintain customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty while following principles of TCF;
- Develop and maintain knowledge, understanding and adherence to the regulatory framework and relevant codes as well as the organisations policies and procedures and Discovery’s products;
- Participate in development programmes, assessments and activities which form part of the formal and informal training program;
- Gain/maintain the relevant external professional accreditation requirements;
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the Financial Services Industry regulations, best practice solutions and fit and proper requirements.
Are there any specific skills and attributes required?
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Self-starter & excellent organising skills;
- Good verbal, written and communication skills;
- Committed and reliable with integrity and honesty;
- Loyalty toward the organisation;
- Tenacity, Attendance & Punctuality;
- Needs to have resilience and must be optimistic;
- Be able to work accurately and effectively in a highly pressurised environment;
- Accountability and a team player;
- Good time management skills;
- Problem solving skills, by effectively identifying problems as soon as they arise;
- Ability to be able to think out of the box;
Take a look at the what the requirements for this amazing job is:
- Matric/Grade 12 or SAQA Accredited Equivalent Essential;
- 120 FAIS credits (NQF 5) in Wealth Management, CFP preferred;
- 2 or more years’ experience as a Financial Advisor within the financial services industry, life and investment essential;
- RE 5 certificate;
- Proven sales track record.
- 100 % commission earned;
- Bridging Finance offered to give our advisors a kick start;
- No admin or desk fees;
- An option of bi-monthly and/or monthly commission;
- Admin assistance and back-office support;
- P-Grade office space and meeting rooms;
- Ongoing marketing campaigns & continuous lead provision;
- Paperless onboarding solutions;
- Electronic KYC process;
- Electronic signature (OTP).