Broker Consultant - Short-Term Insurance
Legacy Underwriting Managers
Monday, 05 July 2021
Insurance - Other Insurance
Client Contact Centre is looking for Broker Consultants
This job is focused on new broker business, retention and profitable growth of broker portfolios through the development and management of strong relationships with intermediaries.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
• Experience as a Broker Consultant to increase the sales of products to Intermediaries within the Short-Term Insurance Industry.
• The ability to guarantee retention and growth in your portfolio and manage a profitable portfolio.
• The ability to achieve targets and maintaining broker relationships.
• Being registered as a Representative at FSCA will be advantageous.
• Sound knowledge of all Personal Lines and Commercial Lines products.
• Fully Bilingual in Afrikaans & English.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Excellent business selling skills.
• Excellent telephone skills.
• Exceptional social skills attending events and functions.
• Must be able to deal with a demanding work environment.
• Must be innovative.
• Willing to work unusual hours when required.
• Own insured transport and valid drivers license.
• Willing to travel if and when necessary.
• Remuneration depending on ability, qualifications and experience.
• CV’s can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Closing date for applications: Friday, 23 July 2021
• Please note: if you have not received feedback from this office by 26 July 2021, you may assume that your application has not been successful.