Insurance Giant is looking to hire services of a Service Manager.
Responsibilities and work outputs
• Manage, monitor and control the team's delivery on Service Level Agreements made with clients.
• Manage, monitor and control the team’s execution of client requests, concerns and queries.
• Act as an escalation point to the team in addressing and resolving client queries.
• Manage and monitor productivity relating to Key area's within the branch
• Manage cancellations in line with company policies and procedures
• Ensure team’s adherence to correct procedure and protocol when following up on and attending to queries.
• Analyse the Client Service processes and identify opportunities for improvements; implement improvements within the team.
• Identify and report process and system failures and enhancements to improve client experience.
• Update and maintain relevant standard operating procedures within the Client Service area, to ensure the
• maintenance of quality and consistency in service delivery and client experience
• Ensure effective administration
• Implement Corrective Action
• Manage Loss Ratios and Branch Profitability
• Underwriting and Post-Loss Implementation
• Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders.
• Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
• Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client
expectations are managed.
• Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
• Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client
• Effectively manage a team to deliver quality service to clients.
• Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
• Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
• Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
• Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas.
• Take ownership for driving team cohesiveness and performance.
• Personal development plans for staff
• Authorization to offer client up to 25% discretionary discounts
• Authorization of refunds
• Back dating of amendments up to 365 days max. (back date cancellation of policies)
• Credit control - monthly and annual policies, ensure refunds are paid - authorize cancellation of amounts due on cancellation of
• Service consultant's incentive reports, growth of service consultant's book and up selling (lost renewal/ growth/ incentives/ loss
ratio) authorization of incentives according to the service consultant incentives.
• Ex gratia authorisation on claims up to R5000
• Matric /Grade 12
• Business related qualification
• FAIS Credits (min 30 credits in short term insurance if date of first appointment is before 2010); or if date of first
appointment is on or after 01/01/2010, a full recognised qualification as per the FSCA qualification list
• FAIS Regulatory examination for Representatives (RE5) and (RE1) for Key Individual
• If you are registered for one Class of Business (Personal or Commercial) you are required to have 12 CPD (continuous
professional development) points.
If you are registered for two Classes of Business (Personal plus Commercial), you are required to have 18 CPD points.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link