Reputable vehicle security company urgently requires the services of 4 Retentions Consultants in their Customer Services department based at their head office in Johannesburg.
• The incumbent is expected to be a one-stop call resolution employee by answering incoming calls assisting the client with their cancellation enquiry with the intend of converting the request into a retain by using various objection handling tools according to the relevant SOP.
• Contribute towards maintaining a departmental Abandonment Rate and Service Level according to the company standards.
• Accurate capturing of data and updating of customer information while assisting the customer with their cancellation request.
• Ensure that Customer Service standards are maintained in a highly pressurized environment.
• Meet targets as per Key Performance Agreement.
• Escalate and follow up on customer’s outstanding queries during/after the cancellation incoming call.
• Accurate record keeping of statistics as per stipulated guidelines.
• Effective utilization of the after-call service rating system.
• Ability to interpret the financial system and assist customers with basic financial and legal queries during/after the cancellation incoming call.
• Assistance with retaining and cancellation of accounts.
• Adherence to schedules as determined on the Telephony system.
• Ensuring that electronic communication received within the Customer Service Division is handled efficiently in line with SLA’s and standards.
• Assistance with retention campaigns when the need arises.
• Assist with any other tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor as the need arise to ensure exceptional and efficient service within the Customer Service division.
• RE 5
• FAIS credits advantageous
• 3-4 years working experience in a Contact Centre
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link