Client based in Pretoria seeks the services of Medical Network Local Correspondent to work in synergy with the rest of the Network team in Africa, located in Nairobi, Abidjan and Tunis, with your Manager in Tunis. Extensive traveling across South Africa will be expected as soon as possible
• 2-3 year Higher Education ;
• Experience in assistance or medical insurance, in an international environment (required);
• You are rigorous, organized and have an excellent attention to details;
• You are also pragmatic, dynamic with good interpersonal skills;
• You like working in a team while able to be autonomous;
• You are service oriented, and you have good communication skills;
• You have a track record of negotiating;
• Languages: Fluent English and Mandarin preferred. A third language would be a plus;
• IT skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link