Our client has an exciting opportunity for a L&D Specialist.
- Degree or Diploma in:
- Human Science
- Human Resource Development or
- Educational Management Science- essential
- Education and Training Development Practices- essential
- ODETDP would be advantageous
- Accredited assessor would be advantageous.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience within the learning development field with at least 4 years in a facilitator role- essential.
- Experience in facilitation of leadership development programmes would be advantageous.
- Actively engage with key stakeholders across the business and develop working relationships.
- Design and develop L&D programs to meet learning needs.
- Incorporate appropriate L&D methodologies and delivery channels.
- Deliver complex training programmes, engaging, advising and guiding learners.
- Responsible for end-to-end leadership development programmes.
- Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of training programs.
- Calculate and report on training costs.
- Maintain external professional accreditation where relevant to improve performance.
- Assist in identifying risks and challenges the business faces and create plans to mitigate the impact.
- Manage complexities to effectively solve problems.
- Manage conflict situations effectively without screaming.
- Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency and enthusiasm.