- General Short-Term Insurance technical product knowledge is required.
- Experience in maintaining and growing a profitable portfolio of Commercial and Personal Lines.
- Insurance through sales, underwriting and retention.
- A good understanding of underwriting principles and knowledge.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Understand and interpret policy wordings against claims situations.
- At least 5 years Personal Lines and Commercial Lines experience.
- Sales environment exposure more than 10 years is preferred.
- Minimum Insurance-related qualifications and up to date CPD.
- FAIS Compliance – (60 credits Commercial Lines & 30 credits Personal Lines).
- RE 5.
- Driver’s License.