Our Client is seeking to hire a Training and Product Facilitator/ coach.
- Product training and facilitation
- Assessing current training needs for sales and support areas
- Design training and product curriculum
- Manage employees’ subscriptions e-learning courses
- Order instructional material (e.g. ebooks and manuals)
- Enrich courses with visual aids to engage trainees
- Measure outcomes from trainings
- Ensure new hires undertake mandatory trainings product during and after training
- Responsible for providing support in the process of developing and maintaining training
- Responsible for training processes by monitoring training methods and giving feedback on
training areas that need to be improved.
- Preparing, coordinating, and evaluating educational programs for employees in sales and
- Responsible for planning and designing team and individual courses, overseeing the
maintenance of records of curriculum and materials, and gathering reports on the quality
training form trainees, managers, and instructors.
- Training facilitator is to help workers of the organization he/she works for, and other
teams, to set and achieve the set goals or objectives.
- He/she may be responsible for carrying out several important daily responsibilities such as
organizing group meetings, group coaching sessions, participating and assisting in the
development and implementation of plans, encouraging members to participate in
- Other duties that may form the training facilitator work description include working
cooperatively with various departments in his/her organization to efficiently and
effectively facilitate training on products, services, and several other topics.
- Coordinate training/coaching/mentoring activities
- Monitor and facilitate training programs
- Plan, prepare and research sessions
- Prepare training materials
- Provides training schedules and agenda