Medway is a financial advisory company, in the healthcare insurance industry, for government and private employees.
Our product offerings include comprehensive medical insurance, which aims to cover the financial shortfalls our clients may face when hospitalized.
Main responsibilities, but not limited to:
• Inbound and Outbound customer calls
• Provide accurate answers and/or information to Clients, including “Treating Customers Fairly” practises
• Show strong adherence to company processes and policies.
• Professional handling of situations involving dissatisfied clients.
• Troubleshooting for clients who are trying to navigate the Medway Website and Mobile App.
• Develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
• Accept responsibility for personal development and performance management and improvement.
THE Background THAT FITS:
• Matric Certificate, minimum education requirement.
• Preferable to have an NQF4 qualification.
• Medical aid/medical insurance industry experience essential.
• Superior customer service proven track record required.
• Ability to maintain composure and convey a positive attitude while interacting with all types of customers, colleagues and superiors.
• ability to multi-task, work quickly and accurately.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to evaluate a variety of factors to analyse, investigate and manage large volumes.