The overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of the Scrum master is to be an Agile Project/Delivery manager and Scrum Master for the BI Platform team. The Scrum Master will be considered a subject-matter expert in delivery management, have excellent logic and problem-solving skills and a drive to make a difference. They will be responsible for enforcing the rules of Scrum, removing impediments from their team while promoting self-management and constantly improving our standards of work.
- Structure, plan and deliver on a portfolio of BI platform initiatives.
- Assemble delivery scrum teams as required to deliver on the portfolio of initiatives from BI platform and resource pools.
- Establish and manage team cadence throughout delivery lifecycle, facilitation of all scrum ceremonies.
- Ensure the delivery teams and/or development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Stakeholder management and playback, including product owners, executive sponsors and other external teams.
- Work closely with leadership to define and prioritise the platform portfolio and product backlog. Own the delivery roadmap.
- Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and interdependencies, managing risks and issues.
- Support the leadership in bedding down and maturing the BI capability operating model (People and process)
Qualification and Experience:
- Relevant qualification in Engineering or BSc IT preferable.
- Relevant IT/project management certifications are advantageous.
- Experience in a Dev Ops environment and leading the development automation.
- Hands-on experience with software delivery life cycle and Agile/Scrum delivery management
- Experience in project management/Team lead roles mandatory.
- Experience in delivering BI products preferable.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 7+ years of Scrum Master and Technical delivery leadership experience.
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
- Flexible and Adaptable - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Courage - Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- Manages Complexity - Demonstrated ability and proven record to make complex decisions.
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Plans and Aligns - Planning and prioritising work to meet commitments aligned to organisational goals
- Cultivates Innovation by creating new and better ways for the organisation to be successful.
- Client Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results and meets deadlines, even under tough circumstances.
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Resilience - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
Kindly regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not heard from the agency within 2 weeks.